Soon just walking distance from our condo new significant venue will arise – CENTRAL Group invests 1 billion baht to launch “Porto de Phuket”, a revolutionary department store on 40,000 sqm. of land.
It will be innovative Air Lifestyle Retail that combines design, lifestyle and natural elements where You could experience a diverse selection of activities. Enjoy shopping at trendy lifestyle stores, acclaimed restaurants offering exceptional dishes from across Thailand or avant-garde international gastronomy. Relaxing with family entertainment including Healthy Heaven and dedicated kids’ zone.
It is a magnificent reflection of Phuket’s social and cultural life that has such key points is :
- the area will consist of 2/3 of green area
- will be situated near Laguna Phuket, the most luxurious residential area in Phuket.
- featuring 7 appeals that will meet the needs of every age and gender; for instance, renowned restaurants from around the world, multi–design houses, playgrounds, beauty spas and dedicated areas for pets.
- focusing on local people in Phuket, Free and Independent Travelers (FIT) ,Western High Spenders
- expected revenue to be 4,500 million baht a year
- This will be the one and only department store that combines design, lifestyle and nature in a harmonious manner responding to the trend of the new generation to be one with nature. Amenities in the department store will consist of 7 features:
- Phuketian Mercado food destination that serves from morning to evening and houses renowned restaurants, cafés, bars and various beverage stores from around the world under the same roof as One Single Roof Concept.
- Ploy’s Café, a Thai restaurant by MasterChef Thailand, Ploy Natnicha Boonlerd, will also be here.
- Central Food Hall the best food store in Asia that features 8 categories for customers: premium meat and seafood, bakery, cheese, fine wine, international goods and beauty cosmetics.
- Restaurant and Café Zone a service area that gathers popular restaurants from Bangkok and local Phuket restaurant for instance; Tukabkhao; one of the most famous restaurant in Phuket, Spice House; traditional Russian food, Tai by Red Snapper; Japanese fusion restaurant, Wine Connection’s flagship store; and Urbani Truffle Bar & Restaurant; Italian luxurious restaurant and store.
- Multi–design House the center of various creative products from top designers around the world. Stores include Phuket’s most popular multi brand store, Fys Find your Style; and the new-format of specialty stores from Central Groups that answers to all needs such as Super Sport, Power Buy, B2S and Family Mart.
- Healthy Heaven apart from the rich green areas around the department store, there are also beauty spas, beauty salons, fitness gyms and Matsukiyo, Japan’s number one health and beauty service –– to serve your healthy lifestyle.
- Kids Learning Space, an outdoor playground with an area of more than 300 sqm. The playground will have friendly amenities such as bike lanes, climbable spider cobs, sand buckets, etc. There will also be circulating activities provided for children.
- Pet Friendly Zone the only department store in Phuket that welcomes pets with great facilities such as walking fields for pets and various stores and pet grooms.
- Central Group expects Porto de Phuket to accommodate at least 3 million tourists every year.
For more information please see here.